A truly inspiring venue located in the historic spa town of Harrogate; The Yorkshire Event Centre is the solution to all your event needs. The Yorkshire Event Centre is an award-winning venue which offers 6,270 square meters of flexible, pillar free space over two halls, which are bathed in natural daylight and access to the 250 acres of the Great Yorkshire Showground (see the Pavilions of Harrogate venue here). Both of these fabulous event spaces have vehicular access and plenty of outdoor space for exciting team building opportunities.
Located on the southern edge of the historic and lovely spa town of Harrogate, The Great Yorkshire Showground is in the middle of the UK; equidistance from London and Edinburgh and within easy reach of the motorway network as well as Leeds Bradford International Airport.
For delegates whose carbon footprint is important to them, LNER are now running 6 direct Harrogate-London-Harrogate trains a day which really does make them an easy venue to get to. Harrogate has been a top-class conference destination for many years and has an excellent infrastructure to support your delegates needs ranging from excellent local restaurants and bars to internationally recognised hotel chains.
- Both Halls have private entrance with lobby and can be used independently of each other
- Complimentary parking for over 900+ cars
- All profits made go to charity, the Yorkshire Agricultural society, supporting farming, the environment, rural communities and educational activities for school children across the region
- Locally sourced produce in all menus
- Eco friendly
- Set in over 200 acres, perfect for outdoor team building and automotive events
- Both Halls have vehicular access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and hardwired access