St Fagans welcomes you to Wales through the ages: with over 40 historic buildings to choose from, there’s so much on offer. From a 1920s dancehall to the brand new Atrium, the Cardiff-based venue’s brand new suite of rooms include an auditorium and breakout spaces, that are ideal for conferences, receptions and networking events.
- £30 million redevelopment has created state of the art facilities
- Buildings from all across wales moved to one location
- Outdoor spaces including a high wire course
- The museum stands in the grounds of the magnificent St Fagans castle and gardens, a late 16th-century manor house donated to the people of Wales by the Earl of Plymouth in 1948.
- Since 1948 over forty original buildings from different historical periods have been re-erected in the 100-acre parkland, among them houses, a farm, a school, a chapel and a splendid Workmen’s Institute.
- Can accommodate banquets up to 450 guests