COVID-19 update: Robinson College have updated their policy inline with the latest government advice and can be viewed here.
- Commercially focused, award winning year round facilities available for meetings and events for up to 390 delegates along with 220 comfortable en suite study bedrooms on site during vacation time
- A short distance from London and closely linked to major routes servicing the Midlands and eastern counties. Our facility offers a convenient location with easy access, proximity to Cambridge City Centre and parking close by
- The recently opened Crausaz Wordsworth Building offers flexible and exclusive meeting and dining options in imaginative, high specification surroundings with latest technology and in-house AV support set within beautiful gardens
- The ‘Service+’ portfolio offers additional support services in three key areas ‘Meet+’, ‘Stay+’ and ‘Dine+’ all designed to enhance and improve the experience for organisers and delegates alike, before during and after your event
- Friendly, efficient, in-house dedicated team with a professional and ethical practice who put the client first
- Robinson College have achieved the prestigious AIM accreditation at gold level – the MIA’s highest accolade – for excellence in its meetings and events service