COVID-19 update: Madingley Hall have updated their policy inline with the latest government advice and can be viewed here.
- Located 60 minutes from London in magnificent gardens just four miles from the centre of Cambridge, the 16th Century country house provides a memorable setting for your conference, meeting or events.
- Provides 14 well-equipped meeting rooms capable of accommodating up to 100 delegates along with en-suite accommodation, all within seven acres of spectacular gardens and grounds, designed in the 18th century by ‘Capability’ Brown
- 14 conference and seminar rooms accommodating between five and 90 delegates: each has internet access and can be supplied with a full range of audio-visual equipment, including WiFi and data projectors. Each room is carefully prepared to client’s specifications by experienced staff
- A conference office is also available, along with support services for any last-minute photocopying or urgent messaging
- Offers all year-round availability for residential and non-residential events, catering using locally-sourced seasonal ingredients, a bar for that post-meeting wind-down, ample car parking and even croquet lawns in season