Located 60 minutes from London in magnificent gardens just four miles from the centre of Cambridge, the 16th Century country house provides a memorable setting for your conference, meeting or events.
At Madingley Hall, there are 14 well-equipped meeting rooms capable of accommodating up to 100 delegates along with en-suite accommodation, all within seven acres of spectacular gardens and grounds, designed in the 18th century by ‘Capability’ Brown.
Platinum Award from the University Green Impact Scheme
Top 5 Sustainable Items
- Platinum Award from the University Green Impact Scheme for the last three years – the only Cambridge University Venue to achieve this
- Sustainable Restaurant Association Members (we sign up to use local, ethical and sustainable produce
All tea/coffee is Fair Trade
- 100% of our food waste is taken offsite to be recycled/composted
- Our Chef team have their own section of the garden to grow herbs, tomatoes, runner beans
- We have been using refillable glass bottles for water for at least the last 3 years