COVID-19 update: Ashridge House have updated their policy inline with the latest government advice and can be viewed here.
The historic Ashridge House located in Berkhamstead, Hertfordshire, is a dedicated conference venue offering a combination of historic and modern meeting rooms suitable for 2 to 250 delegates…
- Home to a world class business school, ranked in the top 20 executive education providers globally.
- Dedicated conference venue offering the perfect environment for learning, education and reflection
- Over 730 years of history – once home to Henry VIII, today Ashridge offers a combination of historic and modern meetings suitable for 2 to 250 delegates
- Located just 30 minutes north of London (near Watford and Hemel Hempstead) with easy connections to Heathrow, Luton airport, M25 and M1. A complimentary shuttle service also operates (timetabled) to and from Berkhamsted train station (35 mins from London Euston to Berkhamsted)
- Located in 190 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens ideal for outdoor activities whether it be Segways and quad biking to it’s a knock out
- 190 bedrooms onsite to accompany the 30+ fully equipped meetings