The historic Ashridge House located in Berkhamstead, Hertfordshire, is a dedicated conference venue.
Offering, a combination of historic and modern meeting rooms, suitable for 2 to 250 delegates, Ashridge House is set within 190 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and is located just 30 minutes from London.
ISO 14001 Environmental Audit Accreditation
Top 5 Sustainable Items
- Long-term target to eliminate the use of fossil fuels on site and to cut overall carbon emissions by 80% by 2050
- Investments to reduce carbon emissions caused by heating, electricity and transport
- 57% of all waste is now recycled
- Reduced paper usage by 73% since 2008
- Local and seasonal food used where possible, use herbs from own herb garden whilst all tea, coffee and bananas are Fairtrade and all fish is sustainably sourced