A few of our Partner Venues are offering to help agents during the coming months with commission on deposit payments.
The venues who are taking part in this special offer include the following:
- Madingley Hall, Cambridge
- Millennium Point, Birmingham
- Robinson College, Cambridge
- The OEC, Sheffield
- Yorkshire Events Centre and The Pavilions, Harrogate
- Friends House, London
Commission payments on deposits will be subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Agents must quote Trident Deposit Scheme when making an enquiry
- Based upon a minimum event value of £5,000.00 + VAT but participating venues will make a commercial judgement on paying on deposit for events of a lower value
- Commission will only be paid after the client has paid the participating venue and the payment has cleared the bank
- If, as a result of Covid related issues, the client is looking to cancel, postponement should be encouraged. If cancellation is the only option, deposits would be refunded less any charges the venue has incurred, in this case commission paid to the agent.
- Subject to availability
- On completion of the event invoices should show the total commission, less the commission paid on deposits
- Only available for new enquiries placed from the 22nd June through until 31st August 2020