We are UX-Digital a Midlands based full service, digital marketing agency with extensive experience working with Hospitality and events clients including Trident Hospitality.
Introducing an Exciting New Hospitality Service…
We are excited to highlight our brand new offering for the hospitality industry, the Digital Concierge. A managed chatbot with a 3 tier subscription option to suit a range of budgets.
What is the Digital Concierge?
The Digital Concierge is a real-time communication channel that provides leads, guests, and customers with the answers or solutions they need when they need them. Imagine a customer service specialist available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to answer questions, send requests, and deal with potential complaints there and then all delivered via your Facebook page and directly through your website.
The Digital Concierge has the power to manage your entire customer journey from leads, to guests and existing customers making it a powerful tool not only for customer service but marketing & sales too!
Why do you need the Digital Concierge?
Chatbots are a huge asset to B2C businesses because your leads and customers want their communication when, where, and however they choose but this is simply not realistic, particularly for small to medium-sized businesses. When you look at hiring and employing staff to fulfill this need, for example, social media specialists, marketing specialists, and customer service representatives the costs quickly mount and this is where a chatbot can help.
Now you could choose to have a bespoke chatbot created for your business but again the costs of such an endeavour will quickly mount up and will usually require a large upfront payment. You are then likely to have a product that your staff are not trained to use and with potentially very costly or no options at all for development later down the line.
The Digital Concierge has a reasonable one-off set up cost with a small monthly subscription and being built specifically for the hospitality industry already has the functionality your venue needs. The Digital Concierge subscription fee includes monthly developments so your chatbot is always on the pulse of what your leads and customers need.
Why should you choose the Digital Concierge?
- Offers up to 154% increases in your online engagement meaning your website visitors will stay on your site and social channels for longer with increased brand awareness and satisfaction.
- Supports different languages and free form questions with the capacity to learn.
- Opportunities to take bookings and upsell products and services
- 100% automated with instant email notification available to pass information to the right staff members at the right time.
- Opportunities to interact with your followers via automated commenting.
- And so much more!
The Digital Concierge and Best Western Manor Hotel
The Digital Concierge is developed and tested with the Best Western Manor Hotel so we know exactly what’s working and what isn’t based on real-world feedback and data.
Since launching the Digital Concierge, The Manor Hotel has…
- Reduced the number of repeat enquiries for the reception team to deal with.
- Increased the number of hot leads for the Sales team to follow up with instant email notifications from the chatbot.
- Improved the effectiveness of customer service with the reception team able to react to any issues guests are having instantly reducing the negative impact in online comments/reviews and overall increasing positive feedback.
- Has a huge amount of real feedback and data gathered via the Concierge to ensure they make the right decisions when it comes to improvements and changes in their service offering.
- Freed up Key sales and marketing staff from manning social channels allowing them to focus on other tasks while the Concierge works away in the background.
The Future of Digital Concierge
Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp are soon to be merged meaning users will have the ability to message across platforms. The Digital Concierge will be available across all of these popular social channels making it a great way for venues to interact with their leads and customers with endless opportunities for marketing, sales, and customer service. Being available where, when, and how your users want now and in the future is a compelling case for this fantastic new product.