It’s not too late to book your place on the AIEA Fam Trip, showcasing 3-4 venues in Nottingham City Centre including Crowne Plaza, Park Plaza and Nottingham Conferences arriving early evening on Friday 8 March, followed by a morning at our Trident partner venue the stunning Belvoir Castle. The Fam Trip will be based on the following itinerary:
Friday 8 March
- Guests arrive at leisure and check-in at either Crowne Plaza or Park Plaza Hotel between 16:00 – 18:00
- Safari Dinner Experience from 19:00
- 19:00: Nottingham Conference Centre for canapés/starter & Cocktail Making
- 20:15: Park Plaza for Dinner at either Oaks Restaurant or Chino Latino
- 21:30: Crowne Plaza for Desserts and interactive Team Build activity
Saturday 9 March
- Morning transfer over to the historic Belvoir Castle followed by a warm welcome by her Grace the Duchess of Rutland.
- During the morning you will get the opportunity to walk around the Castle, explore the surrounding Estate and the morning will conclude with a delicious lunch before departure at 14:00.
If you’re an agency and would like to attend, please contact Wendy Green, Director at Days by Design Limited: 07866 595441 | email@example.com